As a boudoir photographer, my mission has always been to make women feel beautiful. . . as a personal project, and inspired by Colbie Caillat’s “Try” video, I am extending my mission statement to making women feel beautiful in their own skin, as they are, no frills, no make-up, no special hair style, no special occasion, and no strings attached . . . just YOU. As a part of my personal project, I am looking for a few women would would like to participate and take this journey of self-discovery with me. Since this is personal, dear to my heart, and so important to me, these short photography sessions are very specific in their intent and focus. So many woman are constantly pointing out their insecurity and flaws, and I want these sessions to showcase the natural beauty that we all have as women. To apply (and for all the little details), please see the instructions below the video.
Ready to take this journey of self-discovery with me? First read the details below. . . then send me an email answering ALL of the questions below and also send a recent photo of yourself (nothing fancy, just a little something that will help me get to know you better). I will only be offering 5 sessions. Applicants will be chosen based on their answers to the questions and their “story”. Thank you!
- Boudoir style, white-sheet, and white/black tank/cami photography session. Sessions will be tasteful, and everyone will be “covered” with no bits and pieces showing.
- Applicants must consent to images being posted to the pinkdoorboudoir.com website as part of this personal project.
- Session Fee: $0
- Weekday sessions only
- Requirements: No make-up (none!), natural hair (blow dried straight, wavy, frizzy, naturally curly, or whatever is just natural for YOU).
- Chosen participants will receive 3 digital images of their choosing from the photo session.
For all questions, please go into as much detail as you wish. . . The more detail the better!
- Are you single, married, divorced or “other”?
- Age range: 21-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69?
- Children? How many? Ages?
- Your favorite body parts?
- Your least favorite body parts?
- What is your biggest complaint when you look in the mirror?
- What scares you about doing this session?
- Why do YOU want to do this session?
- Anything else you want to tell me? The more the better! Spill it!
- You are all done! Email your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org and also include a recent photo of yourself (anything works here, nothing fancy required).