I love my job. . . I’m passionate about Boudoir. . . and I live, breathe and sleep boudoir. It’s a part of me, and I’m enjoying every part of my business. I’ve met many photographers from across the United States, and everyone has their own styles and approach. A few things that I want to share with you, and why Pink Door Boudoir is Dallas’s Premier boudoir studio and different from others out there!
1. The studio is amazing – it’s PINK, cute, adorable, and my shoe collection is awesome. (it’s also about to get BIGGER in April 2015). Clients LOVE the studio! It’s also sealed off from the world! Once you arrive, the doors are locked, and it’s private and secure.
2. It’s just me. . . when we are shooting, it’s just you and me (unless you bring a friend). I’m also the one answering all of your calls, emails, texts, etc. I’m a busy little bee, but I like it that way.
3. I do all my own editing. . . I spend oodles of time editing (I love it, in fact!), and I never outsource to outside companies.
4. Every woman you see on my website and in my portfolio is a REAL WOMAN. . . I never-ever-ever shoot models. I’ll also add that I never put any pressure on my clients to share their images. Most clients do not consent, and I’m okay with that! I believe that boudoir is private for you and your loved one. And while I would love to show off client images, I respect any decision made about privacy.
5. One thing that I do not do: hair and make-up! My hair and make-up team is amazing, professional, and they are experts with all types of complexions and hair types. LOVE THEM!
6. Each book and album layout is created by me, and I use the best professional photographic labs in the country to have them printed. Books and the Luxe Albums are gorgeous, and make the most amazing gifts. You will have a variety of cover choices and options to make your book custom for you.
7. Almost all of my clients are nervous, as it’s usually the first time they are doing something like this. I do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and truly enjoy your experience, so that when you leave my studio – you feel like a million bucks!
8. Pink Door Boudoir Studio has been awarded the Couple’s Choice Award in 2014 and 2015! My life is better because of my boudoir clients. I feel so fulfilled by my clients happiness with their experience and love for their images!!!
Also sharing some of my favorite short from Mrs. N’s boudoir session in January. She’s a busy and hard-working mom that travels for work frequently, and wanted to do a boudoir session to give her hubby the perfect Valentine’s gift! She was so incredibly sweet, and she did an amazing job showing off her sexy side!